The widespread of an infectious disease caused by Coronavirus across the World, creates a pandemic situation world-widely. World Health Organization declared the outbreak as a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on 30 January 2020 by World Health Organization and Later a Pandemic on 11 March 2020. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting 210 Countries and Territories around the World and 2 International Conveyances. In this Pandemic, the question may raise that How to Stay Safe from Coronavirus; So in this blog, we have discussed the reasons for spreading the virus and also shared some of Preventive Measures to Protect people from Coronavirus Disease.
Background of this Pandemic:
In December 2019, the Cluster of Pneumonia Cases of unknown cause detected in People who had Sea-foods and engaged with animal market in Wuhan, China. But after a month, the disease spread over more than two hundred Countries and Territories.
How the Disease Spread?
By following ways the virus can spread person to person;
- In general, respiratory virus transmitted through droplets created when an infected person cough or sneeze.
- Those People closely contacts with animals have most at risk to effect by this virus.
- The Coronavirus typically cause respiratory symptoms and sometimes gastrointestinal symptoms.
- There can be range of symptoms from mild to severe. There can be fever, cough, shortness of breath, or in most severe cases pneumonia, Kidney failure and even death.
How to Stay Safe from Coronavirus; Some Safety Measures:
There are no specific treatments for Coronavirus but symptoms can be treated since the virus has limited geographic spread therefore number of prevention measures can be taken;
- Cover You Mouth and Nose with Medical Mask Or Tissues.
- When You Coughing or Sneezing, Cover Your Mouth and Nose with Bend of Your Elbow.
- Avoid Close Contact with People who are Unwell.
- Wash Your Hands with Soap & Water or Alcohol based Hand Rub Products.
- Avoid Shaking Hands, Hugging or Kissing to those people who have detected with these Symptoms.
- Avoid Unnecessary Contact with Animals while if needed then Wash Your Hands after Contact with Animals.
- Stay Home in order to Protect Yourself to effecting from such Virus
In order to get more information & Knowledge about the Pandemic, Kindly visit World Health Organization Official Website.
Feel free to Contact Us on our Social Media Handles